1. I am the worst speller in the world and use google as a spell check at least three times a day. 2. I have really big feet and often get really discouraged while shoe shopping- all the pretty shoes are always tiny, or they are super cute but not when you put them on really big feet.
3. I love houses and think if I ever decide to make photography back into just a personal hobby I might become a realtor. I probably spend five or six hours a week on realtor.com
4. I have a huge appreciation for other forms of art (especially drawing and painting) and sometimes feel silly calling myself an artist because all I can draw are stick people.
5. I drink milk out of the carton even though I know it's gross.
6. Facebook is a full on addiction, I've been on it since it was first expanded from Harvard to include UMASS, BC, BU and Northeastern.
7. Silas and I re-met on myspace.
8. I actually flew to GA to spend New Years with him having not seen him in person in over 4 years and really not knowing him that well- good thing he hadn't become a serial killer.
9. Coby is the first dog I've ever had. We always had cats growing up and as much as I love cats, this puppy has defiantly won my heart. Plus I LOVE that he doesn't shed.
10. I actually love the smell of fixer. Makes me miss the darkroom days.
Have a questions for me? Ask away- ask ANYTHING!!!! I'm an open book and someone who asks me a question here in the comment section will win an itunes card.